Details about Doctoral Fellowship At The Laboratory For Interdisciplinary Evaluation Of Public Policies (LIEPP)
Doctoral Fellowship At The Laboratory For Interdisciplinary Evaluation Of Public Policies (LIEPP) is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Economics or Sociology or Political Science.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by Sciences Po and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 1777 / month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Oct 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 1777 / month
- Applicants who are interested in interdisciplinary dialogue.
- Applicants must hold a masters degree.
- Training in any of the following areas is beneficial
- sociology, economics, political science.
- Interested applicants must have a firm command of Qualitative or Quantitative methods.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Records of academic transcripts
- Cover letter written in English
- One or two letters of recommendation
- a cover letter in English, briefly describing your intellectual track so far
- Your interest in the LIEPP’s project (2 pages maximum
- A thesis project in English, 7,500 words maximum
- An abstract summing up the thesis project, 250 words maximum
- A writing sample (article, thesis, term paper)