Details about DKFZ International PhD Program in Germany, 2020
DKFZ International PhD Program in Germany, 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cancer research . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salaries are competitive by national standards . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salaries are competitive by national standards
The Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research in Heidelberg is the interdisciplinary and international Ph.D. program for all students working at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ). The DKFZ is Germany’s largest biomedical research institute and has an international and dynamic work environment, providing students with access to state-of-the-art research facilities and exceptional resources.
Eligibility for DKFZ International PhD Program in Germany, 2020:
- DKFZ Ph.D. program is open to all nationals.
- Applicants holding or expecting to hold a university master's degree including a written master's research dissertation are eligible to apply.
- Applicants from German-speaking countries should provide proof of English language test by
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- TOEFL score
- IELTS certificate with a score 7.0+
Duration of award(s): The typical duration of the Ph.D. program is three years.
- During the interviews, aspects such as intellectual brightness, creativity, perseverance, independent thinking and the ability to work in a team will be evaluated.
Value of DKFZ International PhD Program in Germany, 2020:
- Applicants are fully funded by DKFZ fellowships or third-party funding.
- These salaries are competitive by national standards.
- There is no tuition fee for all Ph.D. students at the DKFZ are enrolled at the Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research, regardless of how they are funded.
- Students awarded a Ph.D. position through the biannual selection rounds are funded either by a fellowship or by third-party funding from their group leaders.
Deadline for DKFZ International PhD Program in Germany, 2020:
- The last date for apply for DKFZ International PhD Program in Germany, 2020 is 31st May 2020.