Details about Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship 2023
Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Teaching. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to AUD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to AUD 2,000
This scholarship will provide traveling support for Master of Teaching candidates who are undertaking a regional, rural or remote Indigenous placement in Australia, or international placement in a Primary school setting. Eligible applicants will be invited to apply.
Eligibility for the Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the Master of Teaching (Primary) or Master of Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary).
- Candidates should be undertaking a regional, rural or remote Indigenous teaching placement in a Primary school setting.
- Students must be undertaking an international placement in a Primary school setting.
- Eligible students will be invited to submit an application.
- Applicants will be assessed on the merit of their application.