Details about Chevening OCIS-Abdullah Gul Fellowship Program, 2022-23
Chevening OCIS-Abdullah Gul Fellowship Program, 2022-23 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Culture and civilization of Islam. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Living expenses_return economy airfare+research allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Turkey.
- Deadline: 02 Nov 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Living expenses_return economy airfare+research allowances
The Chevening OCIS-Abdullah Gul Fellowship Program, 2022-23 is offering research fellowships to mid-career professionals to undertake independent study at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies. The fellowship is for the individuals dedicated to promoting the understanding of the culture and civilization of Islam
- The applicants for Chevening OCIS-Abdullah Gul Fellowship Program, 2022-23 should have leadership skills.
- The candidates should be citizens of Turkey and should return to their home country after the fellowship.
- The applicants should have PG-level qualifications or equivalent research experience.
- The candidate should have academic research experience of 5+ years.
- The applicants should meet the English language requirements.
- The candidates who hold dual nationality where one nationality is British are not eligible.
- The candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Governments including the FCO (including FCO posts), the British Council, DFID, MOD, BIS, DIT and UKBA, the Association of Commonwealth Universities or OCIS employees or former employees.
- The applicants who are funded by the HMG scholarship or fellowship can apply after 5 years of the completion of their first award.
What does it offer?
- The Chevening OCIS-Abdullah Gul Fellowship Program, 2022-23 offers 6 month research period at OCIS.
- The recipients get allowances towards studies, travel expenses from their home country to the UK, and living expenses.