Details about Cardiff University DEFINE-funded PhD In Psychology, 2017
Cardiff University DEFINE-funded PhD In Psychology, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Novel Genetic Models for Brain Disorders. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, tuition fees at UK/EU rate, a Doctoral Stipend of Â£14,296 p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, tuition fees at UK/EU rate, a Doctoral Stipend of Â£14,296 p.a
The Cardiff University is offering DEFINE-funded Ph.D. Studentship in Psychology (Novel Genetic Models for Brain Disorders) to applicants of all nationalities.
- The candidates applying for Cardiff University DEFINE-funded Ph.D. in Psychology, 2017 have received or expect to receive an upper second or first class degree or a distinction at master level in the fields of neuroscience, psychology, engineering/computer science, or biology.
- The applicants with programming skills and research experience in electrophysiological and/or animal behavior methods are preferred.
- The candidates are expected to have good oral and written communication skills.
How to apply?
- The applicants for Cardiff University DEFINE-funded Ph.D. in Psychology, 2017 should apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology), in January 2017 through Cardiff University's Online Application Service.
- The candidates should mention the project title and project supervisors and project description in the text box provided.
- The applicants should select "I will be applying for a scholarship / grant" and mention that they are applying for DEFINE to be considered for this scholarship.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Cardiff University DEFINE-funded Ph.D. in Psychology, 2017 get tuition fees at UK/EU rate and a doctoral stipend of £14,296 p.a.
- The international applicants should self-fund the difference between home and international fees.
- The recipients will also get an office space and computer and additional funding for research and conferences.
- The number of studentships offered: 1.