Details about Campbell Fellowship, 2019
Campbell Fellowship, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Transformative Research on Women in the Developing World. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by School for Advanced Research (SAR) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,500/month stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open for women scholars of any nationality.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,500/month stipend
The School for Advanced research is offering fellowships in Transformative Research on Women in the Developing World.
- It is only applicable for female candidates
- The candidates applying for Campbell Fellowship, 2019 can be of any nationality.
- The applicant's research should document women's circumstance in the developing world and should offer strategies for improving their health, well-being, and prosperity.
- The candidates should have completed their doctorate in the fields of anthropology, economics, geography, history, law, political science, psychology, sociology or in an interdisciplinary field with tow or more of these fields.
- The applicants should provide proof of originality and skills at communicating ideas effectively.
- The female scholars from developing countries are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates applying for Campbell Fellowship, 2019 should submit an application, an abstract not exceeding 150 words, and a proposal not more than 4 pages.
- The applicants should also submit a curriculum vitae not more than 4 pages, a short bibliography, and three letters of recommendation.
Value of Fellowships in Transformative Research:
- The recipients of Campbell Fellowship, 2019 get a stipend of $4,500 per month.
- The recipients of Campbell Fellowship, 2019 get low cost housing.
- The recipients of Campbell Fellowship, 2019 will receive Office space on SAR Campus.
- The recipients of Campbell Fellowship, 2019 get Travel resource fund.