Details about Australia Awards Fellowships
Australia Awards Fellowships is offered for Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Subjects related to development . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $35,000/Fellow . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Asia, Pacific and developing countries of Africa and the Middle East.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $35,000/Fellow
- Australia engages with developing countries at the government, business, professional and community levels.
- Australia Awards Fellowships offer Australian organizations, from all sectors, the opportunity to deepen and broaden their links with leaders and professionals in developing countries.
- By providing opportunities for Fellows to undertake short-term study and professional development in Australia, they aim to: strengthen partnerships and links between Australian organisations and partner organisations in developing countries, in support of Australia's economic diplomacy and public diplomacy objectives increase the capacity of developing countries to advance priority foreign affairs and development issues of shared interest at the country, sub-regional and regional levels.
- Only Australian organizations that have on-going linkages with counterpart overseas organizations in eligible countries are eligible to apply for an Australia Awards Fellowship.
- Australian organizations must be legal entities with an Australian Business Number (ABN). Examples are Australian Government departmentsâ€”(Federal, State/Territory and local), government agencies, statutory authorities, and Government Business Enterprises. Australian organizations, institutions, and businessesâ€”e.g. research centers, higher education providers, vocational education and training providers, peak bodies, Australian chambers of commerce, community groups, non-government organizations, media, professional associations and industry bodies.