Details about Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly living expenses + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to the participating least developed countries.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 01 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly living expenses + other benefits
Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious international awards offered by the Australian Government. These Scholarships are offered to exceptional Indian graduate students from specific high-performing institutions for study in priority areas of study at one of Australia’s world-class universities. Australia Awards Scholarships also considers applications that are strongly encouraged by women, people with disability, and members of other traditionally marginalized groups.
Eligibility for the Australia Awards Scholarships:
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- Applicant should be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship.
- Candidate should not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- Candidate must not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection, and mobilization phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa [subclass 500]).
- Candidates should not be currently serving military personnel.
- Students must not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years).
- Candidates should not hold convictions of criminal activities (including in their home country) including those relating to Child Protection and PSEAH.
- Return air travel
- A one-off establishment allowance on arrival
- Full tuition fees
- Contribution to living expenses
- Introductory Academic Program
- Overseas student health cover for the duration of the Scholarship
- Supplementary academic support
- Reunion airfare (for unaccompanied scholars whose Scholarship period is two years)