Details about ANU Futures of Demography PhD Scholarship 2021
ANU Futures of Demography PhD Scholarship 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Demography . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $28,597 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $28,597 per annum
The objective of the Award is to support high achieving domestic and international PhD students who are conducting research in demography at the Australian National University.
Eligibility for ANU Futures of Demography PhD Scholarship 2021:
The Award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing student/s who:
- is a domestic and/or international student.
- holds a Bachelor degree with first-class honours, or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognized university.
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in a PhD program in the Research School of Social Sciences, supervised in the School of Demography.
Value of ANU Futures of Demography PhD Scholarship 2021:
- Successful applicants will receive scholarship value of $28,597 per annum.
- HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship: International recipients will also be awarded an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship, to cover the International Student Fees for the standard duration of the Higher Degree Research (HDR) program, subject to the recipient being ranked as competitive in a merit-based selection process.
- Relocation Reimbursement.
- Thesis Reimbursement: Reimbursements are paid to recipients of the Award to assist with ancillary costs while undertaking an eligible HDR program. Recipients receive a one-off reimbursement of up to $500 for services associated with the production of their thesis.