Details about USC Mork Family Scholarship, 2018-19
USC Mork Family Scholarship, 2018-19 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2017. This scholarship is provided by University Of Southern California (USC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees up to $51,000+a stipend of $5,000. . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than the US).
- The University of Southern California is offering scholarships to first-year undergraduate applicants.
- The candidates applying for USC Mork Family Scholarship, 2018-19 should be International applicants.
- The applicants will be selected by USC staff and faculty.
- The candidates must be in their first-year.
- The applicants for USC Mork Family Scholarship, 2018-19 should submit a common application.
- The candidates must also submit USC writing supplement and required materials before the deadline.
- The recipients of USC Mork Family Scholarship, 2018-19 get full tuition fees up to $51,000 and a stipend of $5,000.