Details about University Of Alberta Scholarships
University Of Alberta Scholarships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Alberta, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $17,000 for 12 months and non-instructional fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $17,000 for 12 months and non-instructional fees
- The University of Alberta is offering scholarships to master level students with the potential to become doctoral level students.
- The applicants for University of Alberta Thesis-Based Master's Recruitment Scholarship, 2018 should be newly admitted to the thesis-based master's program in the spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018, or Winter 2019.
- The candidates should be registered to the thesis-based master's program for full-time.
- The applicants for the University of Alberta Thesis-Based Master's Recruitment Scholarship, 2018 have GPA of at least 3.7.
- The candidates should not be registered into the master's program they are recruited into.
- The applicants for the University of Alberta Thesis-Based Master's Recruitment Scholarship, 2018 are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship with the admitting department's recommendation.
- The students should not apply for the scholarship. The department should complete the nomination form and attach the required documents listed on the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research form and should submit them by the nomination deadline.