Details about UiT Norway's Postdoctoral Positions, 2017
UiT Norway's Postdoctoral Positions, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Arctic marine ecology, biogeochemistry, modeling of the Institute of Arctic and Marine Biology.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Tromsø and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, - . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalites.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, -
The University of Tromso is offering postdoctoral positions in the fields of biogeochemistry, biological modeling, and biological modeling within the Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries, and Economics.
- The applicants for UiT Norway's Postdoctoral Positions, 2017 should have a Ph.D. degree in aquatic ecology.
- The candidates should have an interest in the research of ecosystem in ice-covered marine regions.
- The applicants should relevant research experience and publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
- The experience of working in polar regions and in ice-covered oceans is beneficial.
- The candidates applying for UiT Norway's Postdoctoral Positions, 2017 should submit an application letter, project idea with suggestion research questions, scientific motivation, and methodical approach for Arctic Size, not more than 2 pages.
- The applicants should also submit a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and English language proficiency documentation.
- The fellows should submit a reference letter with contact details and list of publications.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of UiT Norway's Postdoctoral Positions, 2017 will get a salary of salary scale code 1352 and contribution of 2 % to the Pension Fund will be deducted.
- The duration of the fellowship is for 3 years.