Details about UCM Scholarships 2020
UCM Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Liberal Arts, Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by Maastricht University (UM) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Living expenses + Housing + Additional benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all non- EU/EEA nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Living expenses + Housing + Additional benefits
About the Schoarship:
For the September intake, University College Maastricht is offering UCM Scholarships 2020 for international students. UCM Scholarships are awarded to five applicants who are invited to attend University College Maastricht. Scholarships are awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months.
Applicants who are eligible for the UCM Scholarships 2020 are highly qualified, low-income students coming from a non-EU/EEA country who do not hold an EU/EEA passport. Scholarship applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake. Please note that current UCM students cannot apply for this scholarship.
Annual amount of the UCM scholarship 2020:
- Tuition Fee: 10,900 euros (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Visa Costs: 174 euros (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Insurance: At cost (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Housing: At cost (Arranged and paid by UCM)
- Living expenses per month: 500 euros (paid by UCM)
The last date for UCM Scholarships 2020 is 20th January 2020.