Details about Singapore Commonwealth Fellowships In Innovation
Singapore Commonwealth Fellowships In Innovation is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Research and Development in an Innovation related area. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by British High Commission Singapore and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£7,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Singapore nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£7,500
- Fellowships are open to Singapore nationals.
- Applicants are required to have a clear research plan in the area of innovation for three months.
- Candidates must have written agreement from a University, Company, or an organization in the UK.
- The agreement must state that the applicant can undertake their Fellowship program with them for the specified period.
- Applicants must be able to finish their Fellowship by mid-2017.
- Applicants are selected based on their professional achievements and academic merit.
- The quality of the research proposal is evaluated.
- Assessment is made based on how the proposal plan will benefit Singapore and to UK-Singapore collaboration.
Value and Duration
- The award cover the expense of return economy flight ticket to the UK.
- Living expenses are also covered in the UK for up to three months.
- The award amounts to a maximum of £7,500.
- Candidates are required to submit a letter of invitation from the Host organisation in the UK along with their application form.
- Candidates need to provide contact details of two referees.