Details about Humanities & Social Sciences: Dean's International Excellence Award at University of Strathclyde 2023
Humanities & Social Sciences: Dean's International Excellence Award at University of Strathclyde 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Humanities & Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Strathclyde
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,500 per year
Eligibility for University of Strathclyde Dean's International Excellence Awards:
- Applicant must be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2023.
- Should have paid their tuition fee deposit before 31st July 2023.
- Candidate must register as an international, fee-paying student.
- Must have an offer of study for a full-time four-year undergraduate Humanities and Social Sciences program at the University of Strathclyde.
- This also includes year two entry to the two-year Graduate Entry LLB Law programme.
- Students must be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, from a government office or embassy, for example, will not be eligible.
Value of Awards:
The award is a £3,500 scholarship per year for the duration of their degree.
How to apply?
To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must be a new, international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission, to a full-time undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences or the 2023/2024 academic year.