Details about Second-Year Scholarship Program (ACT Foundation) 2018
Second-Year Scholarship Program (ACT Foundation) 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by Account Control Technology Foundation (ACT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of United States.
- Deadline: 01 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- The students applying should demonstrate financial need.
- The candidates must also be postsecondary undergraduate students.
- Only US citizens and permanent residents are eligible.
- The candidate applying must a full-time undergraduate second-year student (sophomores) at a college or university.
- The academic record, leadership skills demonstrated in the school, participation in community activities, honors, work experience, statement of goals and aspirations, unusual personal or family
- circumstances are taken to into consideration.
- Financial need is calculated by Scholarship Management Services.