Details about Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students At King Abdulaziz University 2023
Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students At King Abdulaziz University 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by King Abdulaziz University (KAU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, SR 1,900/month + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Saudi Arabia.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: King Abdulaziz University (KAU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, SR 1,900/month + other allowances
King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is offering Postgraduate Scholarships (MSc & Ph.D.) for international students (male only).
- The age of the applicants must not exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters to be eligible for Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students At King Abdulaziz University.
- The Applicants must have received a university degree from either an accredited college or a university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- Applicants of Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students At King Abdulaziz University a record of good conduct and must be fit medically.
- Candidates must not have a record of dismissal from any university in the kingdom.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, an approved exam in English is required. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
- TOEFL (PBT) : 500
- TOEFL (CBT) : 173
- TOEFL (IBT) : 61
- IELTS: 5
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language
- Copies of graduation certificates and transcripts
- Recommendation letters from former professors
- A copy of a valid passport (at least one year)
Value of scholarship:
- A monthly bursary of SR 1,900.
- A monthly bursary SR 1000 (a research assistant without summer time).
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
- The candidate would receive the health care.