Details about Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian and International Students at Anant National University
Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian and International Students at Anant National University is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Built Environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by Anant National University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 80% of the cost of Tuition, Boarding, and Lodging . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 80% of the cost of Tuition, Boarding, and Lodging
A one-year full-time post-graduate programme designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge, and skills to question, evaluate, invent and redefine the Built Environment.
- The scholarship is open to students of all nationalities.
- The applicants must have efficient English Communication Skills.
- The students must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must a sound academic record and should have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship.
- The students must be committed to diversity.