Details about PhD Studentship In Astrophysics
PhD Studentship In Astrophysics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Astrophysics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Aston University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,296 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,296
- Candidates must have achieved a first class or upper second class honours degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering or Applied Physics.
- Applicants who have knowledge and experience of programming instrumentation and control are preferred.
- Candidates who have experience with optics are considered.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. position.
- Successful candidates will receive a fee bursary that covers the home/EU fees rate plus a maintenance allowance £14,296.
- International students will need to pay the difference between the ‘Home/EU’ and the ‘Overseas’ tuition fees of approximately £12,000 per annum.