Details about East-West Center-Graduate Degree Fellowship 2023
East-West Center-Graduate Degree Fellowship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by East West University (EWU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, tuition fees + living expenses + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Asia, Pacific & the US nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, tuition fees + living expenses + other benefits
Eligibility Criteria for East-West Center-Graduate Degree Fellowship:
- Applicants submit both applications for the East-West Center Graduate Fellowship and the graduate admissions at the University of Hawai‘i to the East-West Center Award Services Office.
- Applicants who have already enrolled as classified graduate students at the University of Hawai‘i, submit only the East-West Center Graduate Fellowship application.
- TOEFL or IELTS are required for applicants from non-English speaking countries and the GRE or GMAT for all applicants as required by university departments.
- Award recipients who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents must meet exchange visitor (J-1 visa) requirements.
- Full-time graduate tuition and fees up to the equivalent of the general tuition charged for post-baccalaureate students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa toward master's or doctoral studies
- Housing in an East-West Center residence hall, based on single occupancy
- A stipend to partially cover food and incidental expenses
- An allowance for books, materials and supplies
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
How to apply?
East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowships support graduate study at the University of Hawai‘i (UH) in fields relevant to the goals and objectives of the East-West Center (EWC).