Details about PhD Scholarships In Induction-Heated Hydrogen Production
PhD Scholarships In Induction-Heated Hydrogen Production is offered for PhD degree in the field of Induction-Heated Hydrogen Production. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 23 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants should have, or be close to securing a master's degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or a similar degree.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent grades in his/her Bachelor and Master degrees.
- Applicants are expected to be hardworking, highly motivated towards their career.
- He/She must be capable and willing and to work in a team environment.
- Applicants with experimental experience e.g. with magnetic/catalytic measurements and in-situ operation are preferred.
- Applicants must submit a letter motivating the application
- Academic transcripts must be submitted.
- A complete copy of the CV is to be submitted.
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system is required to be submitted.