Details about PhD Scholarships In Computational Electrocatalysis
PhD Scholarships In Computational Electrocatalysis is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computational Electrocatalysis. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 13 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants must hold a masters degree in chemistry, physics or material science or relevant degree.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic merit to be eligible.
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- He/She must be able to work independently.
- Applicants must take responsibility for quality and progress of projects.
- Candidates with experience in computational or theoretical physics, chemistry, and related areas are favored.
- Applicants must submit a letter motivating the application.
- Updated curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Candidates are required to submit their grade transcripts along with BSc/MSc diplomas.
- Applicants must upload their grades translated to Danish grading system in an excel sheet.
- Applicants are requested to attach all their materials in English in one pdf file.