Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Geophysical Flow Processes
PhD Research Fellowship In Geophysical Flow Processes is offered for PhD degree in the field of Geosciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 432 700 ' 489 300 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 29 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 432 700 ' 489 300 per year
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible for the fellowship.
- Candidates must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in Earth Sciences, Physics, Fluid Dynamics, or a related discipline.
- Applicants are expected to be in the upper segment of their class with regards to academic merit.
- Fellowship requires admission to the Ph.D. program at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Applicants with excellent quantitative skills will be considered.
- Experienced with numerical modeling of hydrodynamics flows is a plus.
- Must have experience with numerical modeling.
- Preferable to have an understanding of continuum mechanics.
- Must possess strong programming skills, preferably in MATLAB
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Applicants must a completed application letter.
- Must submit a copy of the candidates CV outlining their academic work and scientific publications.
- Must submit copies of educational certificates and transcript of records Applicants need to provide letters of recommendation.
- Must submit certification of English proficiency.
- Applicants may provide a list of publications and academic work that he/she wishes to be considered.
- Applicants must submit the names and contact details of 2-3 references.