Details about PhD Position & Scholarship In Insect Speciation, NTNU 2016
PhD Position & Scholarship In Insect Speciation, NTNU 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Insect Speciation on Islands, Biology, Life sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, NT$34,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, NT$34,000
- The candidates applying should be students of B.S. or M.S. degree from an accredited institution.
- The applicants are encouraged to take GRE (Graduate Record Examination).
- If the candidate is not providing the GRE scores then he/she are expected to submit supplementary information like M.S. thesis, research publication, description of research experiences representing their potential in research.
- The candidate should also prove their English language proficiency by submitting the test scores with a minimum of 213 in TOEFL PBT or 79 in iBT or IELTS score of 5.5.
- The students applying from Taiwan can take GEPT instead of TOEFL and submit the scores.
- The official transcripts and records of the academic should be submitted (Undergraduate and Graduate).
- Letters of recommendation (three)
- Statement of purpose should also be submitted explaining the Plan, including research interests, and the reason for graduate study.