Details about The Dick and Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology 2023
The Dick and Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Innovation & Product Development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Universities New Zealand Te Pokai Tara and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to NZ$25,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens/permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Universities New Zealand Te Pokai Tara
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to NZ$25,000 per annum
Eligibility for The Dick And Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology:
- The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants who have resided in New Zealand for at least three years are eligible to apply for the Dick And Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology.
- Applicants must have completed the requirements for a B.Tech., B.Eng., B.E. degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must have secured their degree with honors at a New Zealand university.
- Practical relevance of the proposed study to New Zealand industry with regard to product development and innovation in, but not limited to, the food and bioprocessing and technology industries.
- Backing for the project.
- Capability of the candidate to deliver by successfully completing the project within the allocated timetable.
- Academic record.
Value of the Scholarship:
- The successful applicants of The Dick And Mary Earle Scholarship In Technology will receive:
- Masters Level: Up to NZ$17,000 per year.
- Ph.D. Level: Up to NZ$25,000 per year.