Details about PhD fellowship in Uncovering mechanisms of cachexia and insulin resistance in patients with lung cancer 2023
PhD fellowship in Uncovering mechanisms of cachexia and insulin resistance in patients with lung cancer 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Bio-Medical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend
Criteria for the assessment of candidates
We evaluate the candidates primarily based on the following criteria.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who
- Driven by curiosity and desire to know more about the biomedical aspects and molecular changes that is believed to drive the pathophysiology in cancer cachexia will learn and perform hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamp, including taking muscle and fat biopsies, in the Human Lab at the Panum Institute
- Can show a great ability to collaborate, and contribute to a dynamic, strong, and inclusive working environment
- Will be comfortable working with patients with incurable cancer, to engage and follow them through their treatment trajectory and encourage them to spend precious time in a research study
- Has a positive and empathic attitude and enjoys direct contact with patients