Details about Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any Subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, .Upto Rs.50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of India.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .Upto Rs.50,000
- The Government of India is offering scholarships for Indian students to pursue professional and technical courses. The scholarship aims to provide financial aid to poor and merit students from minority communities.
- The candidates applying for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme, 2022 should be Indian nationals.
- The applicants should belong to minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi.
- The candidates should get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses based on the competitive examination.
- The applicants who get admission without taking any competitive examination should have more than 50% in their higher
- The candidate/parent or guardian's income should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum.
- The applicants for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme, 2022 should submit Aadhaar Number and Income Certificate which would remain valid for 1 year.
- The recipients get a maintenance allowance of Rs.50,000/-per