Details about The L'Oréal-UNESCO Maghreb Regional Fellowships 2022
The L'Oréal-UNESCO Maghreb Regional Fellowships 2022 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All scientific fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, €10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Female Doctoral candidates of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya.
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, €10,000
Maghreb Regional Fellowships are being granted to promote the participation of young women in the science disciplines.
- Applicants of Maghreb Regional Fellowships must be applying for a doctoral or post-doctoral level fellowship and be in the second year of doctorate.
- Applicants must not work on a permanent basis by the year 2022.
- Applicants must have obtained or are currently working on their Ph.D. and be willing to conduct research in one of the areas of Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Physiology, Biotechnology, Ecology, and Chemistry applied to life.
- Candidates applying for Maghreb Regional Fellowships should be Africans working in one of 4 countries (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya).
- The upper age limit for the applicants is 35 years.
- Resume/CV to be filled in the website www.fwis.fr
- Copies of diplomas from their BS
- Copy of official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate degrees
- An abstract/description of research proposal in at most 2 pages
- List of research projects in progress
- List of patents and publications
- Letter of acceptance from the host lab
- A suggested project of the grant's use supporting the application with budget details
- Recommendation letters from supervisor/director of the school/institute where the thesis has been carried out
- Academic excellence
- Quality and originality of the research project
- Ability to promote science among young people