Details about Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships 2024
Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships 2024 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Politics, Business & Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by Leuphana University of Lüneburg and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to EUR 300 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to EUR 300 per month
Eligibility for Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships:
- The Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships are open to well-qualified young academics working in sustainability science or a relevant discipline.
- The duration of the scholarships is one year but can be extended to a maximum of three years upon request.
- Applicants of Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships must not have earned a doctoral degree earlier.
- Periods with other options of financial support for a doctoral qualification before the scholarship will also be taken into consideration.
- To avail of the scholarship, candidates are required to enroll in the doctoral program at the University and must also continue to actively take part in the program.
- Once the students are accepted for Leuphana University of Luneburg Doctoral Scholarships then the application for the doctoral program must be submitted.
- Recipients of the scholarship are required to stay in Luneburg during their tenure.
- Informal cover letter
- CV with previous research activities and study course
- Relevant university degree certificates (simple copies) and transcripts of record with GPA in German/English
- Certificates of employment for relevant research activities
- Research proposal in two pages describing the doctoral project concerning the respective Ph.D. profile description and linking to expertise and tentative ideas.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholars will be supported by 300 Euros per month. 150 Euro are supplied by private donors and 150 Euro by the Federal Government. The Deutschlandstipendium is awarded irrespective of income, even on top of a BaAföG grant.