Details about Leeds College Of Music Scholarships in UK, 2019
Leeds College Of Music Scholarships in UK, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Leeds College of Music and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, depends on the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to the nationals of the UK.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, depends on the applicant
The Leeds College of Music is offering scholarships to UK and EU students. It offers three different scholarships, Excellence Scholarships, the Reuben Vincent Trombone Scholarship, and Leeds Cathedral Scholarships.
Eligibility for Leeds College Of Music Scholarships in UK, 2019:
- The applicants of Excellence Scholarships should be excellent undergraduate students and UK and EU students.
- The candidates should show exceptional potential at audition/interview.
- The recipients get £2,000 for three years depending on the annual review.
Reuben Vincent Trombone Scholarships:
- The applicants for the Reuben Vincent Trombone Scholarship should be principal trombonists.
- The recipients get £2,500 for the purchase of a new trombone.
Leeds Cathedral Scholarships:
- The Leeds Cathedral Scholarships consists of one choral conducting scholarship, four choral scholarships, and one organ scholarship.
- The applicants should be undergraduates on any pathway.
- The recipients get £1,000 and extra £500 for other events.