Details about JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by TATA trusts and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, INR 1 lac to INR 10 lac based on the scholarship norms . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: TATA trusts
- Deadline: 07 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, INR 1 lac to INR 10 lac based on the scholarship norms
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship awards a one-time loan scholarship to Indians at the beginning of an academic year for full-time Postgraduate/Ph.D./Postdoctoral/Research fellowships studies abroad, in all fields, irrespective of caste, creed, gender or community.
Eligibility for the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship:
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- Applicants are required to be graduates of a recognised Indian University.
- Applicants can be up to the age of 45 as of 30th June 2023.
- He/She must have an excellent good academic record.
- Applicants in their final year of a degree course and those awaiting results can apply.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission from the University before submitting their completed applications.
- If the undergraduate degree is not from a recognised University in India, candidates are not eligible to apply.
Value of the scholarship:
This scholarship offers awards worth INR 1 lac to INR 10 lac based on the scholarship norms.
- Candidate’s photo (500 * 500 pixels in jpeg format)
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Passport (first & last page)
- Transcript/s for each qualification
- Scorecards (GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS/PTE)
- Working professionals need to upload 3 additional documents (if any):-
- Work Experience certificate from the previous employer
- Appointment letter from the existing employer and
- Latest One-year ITR / 3 months’ pay slips