Details about Jawaharlal Nehru Award For International Understanding â€“ Dr. Angela Merkel Scholarship
Jawaharlal Nehru Award For International Understanding â€“ Dr. Angela Merkel Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of European Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 750/month + Tuition fees + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Nationals of India only.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 750/month + Tuition fees + Other allowances
- The scholarship is open to applicants of India and the candidates must be residing in India at the time of application.
- The candidate applying should have a 1st class Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- The most recent degree of the candidate should not be more than 6 years old.
- At the time of application, the candidates should not be in Germany for
- more than 15 months.
- English language proficiency of the candidate is taken into consideration and the candidate should have a minimum score of 550 in TOEFL pBT, 80 in TOEFL iBT or band score of 6 in IELTS. German Language skills of the candidate should be at A2 level.
- The candidates are asked to submit a completed application form, which should include an attached passport-size photograph.
- A detailed copy of curriculum vitae.
- A copy of detailed motivation letter.
- References shall be made from senior academics from the field of study/research the candidate is applying.
- Copies of the documents demonstrating the English language proficiency should be submitted. (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Copies of all academic certificates and mark-sheets chronologically arranged.
- The documents should be submitted in English. If the documents are submitted Hindi, then translation in English should be submitted.