Details about Hiew Yoon Khong and Lee Su Chin Scholarship 2020
Hiew Yoon Khong and Lee Su Chin Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Singapore Management University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, SGD 15,075 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Malaysia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, SGD 15,075
Hiew Yoon Khong and Lee Su Chin Scholarship 2020 is offered to encourage and provide a pathway for bright full-time undergraduate students from Malaysia who are enrolled at the University to aspire to greater heights of excellence in spite of adversity and financial hardship, with the hope of encouraging the Scholars to contribute back to their community and society in the future.
Eligibility for Hiew Yoon Khong and Lee Su Chin Scholarship 2020:
- Full-time undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme.
- Preference for students who are Malaysian citizens who are not Singapore permanent residents.
- Good academic results (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.40).
- Demonstrated financial hardship in the family (with a gross monthly per capita income in accordance with prevailing Ministry of Education guidelines).
Value of Hiew Yoon Khong and Lee Su Chin Scholarship 2020:
- SGD 15,075 towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses.
- Each scholarship, depending on the recipient's level of study in the year of the award, is tenable for up to four years of academic studies, subject to the recipient’s continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the award.