Details about GCSB's Women in STEM Scholarship 2023
GCSB's Women in STEM Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by New Zealand Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, NZ $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, NZ $10,000
Eligibility for the GCSB's Women in STEM Scholarship:
- Applicants must be female students over the age of 18 years.
- Candidates should have been New Zealand citizens for at least 10 years or hold New Zealand Permanent Residence or hold a current New Zealand Residency Class Visa and have been a citizen of the United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America, or Australia for at least 10 years.
- Students must have enrolled, or been accepted to enroll, in a full-time degree majoring in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) at an approved NZQA-accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand for the next academic year.
- Candidates should be eligible to obtain and keep a national security clearance.
- Academic achievement and excellent
- Honors and awards
- Life and work experience
- Proven leadership qualities and/or experience
- Career aspirations
- Voluntary work (including coaching and mentoring).
Value of the Scholarship:
The value of this award is NZ $10,000, which can be spread over three years depending on your study plans.