Details about Frank Parkinson Scholarship 2022
Frank Parkinson Scholarship 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the University . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, University fee + Maintenance fee . This scholarship is open for: Open only for UK applicants.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, University fee + Maintenance fee
Frank Parkinson Scholarship 2022 is offered by the University of Leeds for the students who are willing to complete their postgraduate research at the university, especially those who might otherwise be unable to contemplate a university career, or who, in spite of proven ability, might be unable to carry on postgraduate research work through lack of means.
Eligibility for the Frank Parkinson Scholarship 2022 :
- Beneficiaries of the award must be born of British parents who have been domiciled in Yorkshire for a period of not less than ten years. The years of domicile need not be successive but must amount to ten in the aggregate. Successful candidates will be required to supply proof of eligibility in respect of British nationality and the Yorkshire domicile of parents.
- Open only for UK applicants.
- This scholarship award must normally be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds.
- This scholarship is available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. PGRs who are already registered for a PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
Value of the Frank Parkinson Scholarship 2022 :
The value of this scholarship is a University of Leeds standard rate of fees + Maintenance grant at a rate of £14,000 for 3 years (full-time), or £8,400 for 5 years (part-time).