Details about Faculty Postgraduate Scholarships
Faculty Postgraduate Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of Humanities, Languages and Social Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Manchester Metropolitan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of the fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU applicants.
- Deadline: 27 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of the fees
- The candidates applying should be a UK or EU citizen.
- Applicants should have a good honours first degree in subjects related to the course applying.
- Candidates should have applied and received an offer from the university for a Masters programme.
- The candidates are expected to exhibit excellence, commitment, and potential.
Eligible Masters programmes
- MA English Studies
- MFA Creative Writing
- MA Creative Writing
- MA History
- MA International Relations and Global Communications
- MA European Philosophy
- Master of Public Administration
- MA Library and Information Management
- MA Multimedia Journalism
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MA Applied Linguistics
- MA Sociology and Global Change
- MA Criminology
- MSc Applied Quantitative Methods
- MSc Communication, Behaviour and Credibility Analysis