Details about Joyce Nield Scholarship 2023
Joyce Nield Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Creative Writing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Manchester Metropolitan University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to commonwealth countries except the UK.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver
The Manchester Writing School at Manchester Metropolitan University is pleased to welcome applications for the Joyce Nield Scholarship for students joining the program in September 2023 or January 2024. The scholarship will assist a student from a non-UK Commonwealth country with the cost of an MFA or MA in Creative Writing.
Eligibility for the Joyce Nield Scholarship:
- The applicants of the Joyce Nield Scholarship must be citizens of a non-UK Commonwealth country.
- A personal statement should be submitted indicating why they would like to be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Joyce Nield Scholarship are also expected to demonstrate his/her eligibility, excellence, commitment, and potential.
- The successful applicant will be expected to act as a “Masters Scholar”. He/She should make a modest and important, contribution to the learning community of the Manchester Writing School.
- Applicants must submit their application to the MFA or MA Creative Writing program before 31st August 2023 (for September 2023 entry) or 30th November 2023 (for January 2024 entry)
- This scholarship is not transferable.
Value of the Joyce Nield Scholarship:
Joyce Nield Scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees.