Details about Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Dutch Bangla Bank and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Scholarship worth Tk. 8,500.00 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Bangladesh.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Scholarship worth Tk. 8,500.00
Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding the scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. DBBL awards new scholarships every year along with renewal of existing awardees. The Bank has given scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant´s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to the rural students and 50% to the female students. Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post graduation levels. In continuation of this program (12th phase) applications are invited for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed H.S.C./equivalent examinations and meet the given requirements.
- Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups-H.S.C./equivalent examinations School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas: 4.80 and College/Institutions situated outside city corporation/in rural areas: 4.50
- Students obtained minimum CGPA 4.5 (without 4th subject) in S.S.C/equivalent examination and passed H.S.C/equivalent examination in 2015 obtaining the above mentioned CGPA are eligible to apply for scholarship.
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed H.S.C./equivalent examinations from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
Scholarship value:Student will receive:
- Monthly Scholarship (Taka) Tk. 2,500.00
- Annual Grant for Reading Tk. 5000.00
- Annual Grant for Clothing Tk. 1,000.00