Details about Undergraduate In-Course Bursaries 2023
Undergraduate In-Course Bursaries 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Concordia University, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The Undergraduate In-Course Bursaries are designed to provide financial support to undergraduate students who have been admitted to Concordia in the Fall of the previous academic year. The program is also applicable to newly-admitted students who have transferred credits from another university.
Eligibility for the Undergraduate In-Course Bursaries:
- Applicants must be considered as continuing students.
- Candidates should be registered in full or part-time studies in any discipline including Co-op Program.
- Candidates should be on the authorized exchange program for the 2023-2024 academic year, and in acceptable academic standing, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.00.
- In-Course Bursaries are not available to students in Graduate programs, Certificate programs, or Visiting students, or Independent students.