Details about Dorothy Ball Gough Scholarship for Women 2023
Dorothy Ball Gough Scholarship for Women 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Shoreline Community College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Washington State Residents.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Shoreline Community College
- Deadline: 29 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
Dorothy Ball Gough was an ardent support of Shoreline Community College. According to Dorothy, she was “not fortunate to have children, therefore, I had no expense of putting a child through school and this is my way of helping a woman through school.” Dorothy passed away in 2002 and left this as a gift to ensure future generations of women will receive support for school.
Eligibility for the Dorothy Ball Gough Scholarship for Women:
- Applicant must be a female student.
- Candidate must be a Washington State Resident (as defined by the college).
- Student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Must plan to be enrolled at Shoreline Community College in a minimum of 6 credits per quarter during the upcoming school year.