Details about ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham 2023
ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £4,000 to £8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to ASEAN & Oceania nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: The University of Nottingham
- Deadline: 17 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £4,000 to £8,000
About the scholarship:
The ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award is the University of Nottingham’s scholarship award, designed to support international students who have achieved academic excellence and show true passion for their chosen field of study. We're offering scholarships covering a contribution of between £4,000 to £8,000 towards full-time masters tuition fees for high-achieving international students who live in the ASEAN and Oceania region.
Eligibility for the ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award:
- Applicant musrt be domiciled in one of the ASEAN and Oceanian countries listed below.
- Candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Student should hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK.
Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Vietnam.
- In your application, you will be asked about your achievements, study plans and reasons for choosing to study with us. Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong answers. We will assess your responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
- Please note that there is a strict word count limit for all questions, which is outlined at the end of each question. The system does not automatically limit this, so you would be encouraged to check your application before you submit. Any responses submitted that exceed the outlined word count may not be reviewed.