Details about Charles Perkins Centre Summer Scholarship program 2023
Charles Perkins Centre Summer Scholarship program 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Individual and societal impacts of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and related conditions. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $500 per week up to 8 weeks . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $500 per week up to 8 weeks
- The applicants for the University of Sydney CPC Summer Research Scholarship can be of any nationality.
- The candidates who are already enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University can apply.
- The applicants who have a research-based master's or a Ph.D. degree or are enrolled in those programs are not eligible.
- The candidates who are not eligible for Medicare are expected to have valid medical and hospital insurance and proof of the medical insurance must be submitted.
- The applicants for the University of Sydney CPC Summer Research Scholarship will be assessed based on their academic achievement, alignment of the research project to the Centre's research goals, and staff involvement from at least two faculties.
- The candidates will also be evaluated based on the innovativeness of the research project.