Details about Action On Hearing Loss PhD Studentships
Action On Hearing Loss PhD Studentships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Hearing, Deafness and Tinnitus. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Advanced Bionics and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Student stipend + College fees + Conference & training allowance +Consumables . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU nationals.
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Student stipend + College fees + Conference & training allowance +Consumables
- Applicants based at recognized British universities or research
- institutes in a Ph.D. program are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who demonstrate a keen interest in pursuing research in areas hearing, deafness and tinnitus are encouraged to apply for the studentship.
- Applicants research proposal is reviewed by two or three external referees withing the UK.
- Applicants research project is judged on its scientific merit and suitability.