Details about KTH Joint Programme Scholarship 2023
KTH Joint Programme Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any master's program offered by the KTH . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by KTH Royal Institute of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of non-EU/EEA/EFTA countries.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology is offering KTH Joint Programme Scholarship, 2017 to students pursuing master's programs offered by the Institute.
- Applicants must be paying the tuition fee to be eligible.
- As part of a joint Master's program, candidates are required to attend one or two semesters at KTH program.
- Applicants with conditional eligibility are also eligible.
- EIT master's program students are ineligible to apply for KTH Joint Programme Scholarship, 2017.
- Applicants who are in the first year of the program at KTH and haven't applied through universityadmissions.se should send scanned documents of their original bachelor's degree and transcripts.
- Applicants attending KTH for the second year should submit scanned documents of the first year original transcripts.
- Students enrolling into the following programs with the first year at KTH must apply for the scholarship following the same instructions of two-year KTH Scholarship:
- Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST)
- Environmental Engineering
- Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Maritime Engineering
- Grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The university where they studied their bachelor's degree
- Previous studies within the joint program