Details about UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam 2019-20
UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam 2019-20 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering and IT. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $28,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Vietnam.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $28,000/year
UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam 2019-20 is offered by the University of Technology Sydney for students from Vietnam who plan to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is AUD$28,000/year for the minimum duration of the course towards living and learning expenses.
- Applicant must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be a citizen of Vietnam
- Must be a gold, silver or bronze medallist of the annual International Mathematical Olympiad the year before or the same year as applying for this Scholarship;
- Must have applied for any undergraduate degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT;
- Must not already be studying in Australia; and
- Must not be a part of a UTS Transnational Program; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
To apply for UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam 2019-20 applicant must complete and submit the online application by 30th November 2019.
The application must include a personal statement and all candidates must be able to attend an interview in person if required.