Details about U.P Presidential Scholarship Grant, 2017
U.P Presidential Scholarship Grant, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of the Philippines and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly stipend + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Philippines.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly stipend + Other allowances
The University of Philippines is offering U.P Presidential Scholarship Grant, 2017 to students who wish to pursue undergraduate or graduate programs at the University.
- The candidates applying for U.P Presidential Scholarship Grant, 2017 should be from the Philippines.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in any course (not applicable to Freshman) can apply.
- Academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration and the candidates are expected to have a General Weighted Average of at least '1.75'.
- Students in enrolled in a Master's and Ph.D. Programs should have a General Weighted Average of minimum '1.75' or more.
- Bachelors/UG students should have at least 15 units and the Graduate students should have 9 units to be eligible for U.P Presidential Scholarship Grant, 2017.
- If the applicant is a non-UP graduate, admitted in a post-graduate degree program, he/she should have at least 9 units with a weighted average of "1.75" or more.
- The successful graduate students will be receiving a monthly stipend of P2,500.00; Book allowance of P3,000.00/sem.
- Successful undergraduate students will be receiving a monthly stipend of P2,000.00 and book allowance of P2,000.00 per semester.