Details about University of Strathclyde - British Council GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law 2023
University of Strathclyde - British Council GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law & Justice. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £10,000 fees discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to China, Ghana, Malaysia or Pakistan nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Strathclyde
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £10,000 fees discount
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain campaign, the University of Strathclyde, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is offering four 'GREAT Scholarship for Justice and Law'. We have four GREAT Scholarships, worth £10,000 each, for applicants pursuing one of our one year postgraduate Law programmes for 2023 entry.
- Applicant must be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2023.
- Should have paid their tuition fee deposit before 28 June 2023.
- Candidate must register as an international, fee-paying student and should be passport holders of China, Ghana, Malaysia, Pakistan.
- Should have an offer of study for a full-time, postgraduate law programme at the University of Strathclyde. This scholarship is only available on the following programmes: LLM Law, LLM/MSc Criminal Justice and Penal Change; LLM/MSc Mediation and Conflict Resolution; LLM Global Environmental Law and Governance; LLM Human Rights Law; LLM International Commercial Law; LLM Construction Law.
- Scholarship recipients must be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
- Students who defer their offer of admission will not be eligible.