Details about QUT Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships, 2022
QUT Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law and Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $12,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand and International students .
- Deadline: 20 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $12,000 per year
- Achieved a minimum ATAR of 99.90
- Completed 12th standard in 2022 (if you’re on a gap year).
- And you're any of the below:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder
- Australian Permanent Resident
- An international student who is completing Years 11 and 12 in Australia.