Details about QUT Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships, 2018
QUT Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law and Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $30,000 or $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand and International students .
- Deadline: 16 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $30,000 or $10,000
- The applicants should have graduated year 12 in 2017 or should be graduating year 12 in 2018.
- The candidates should be Op 1 or 2 or equivalent excluding bonus OPs/ranks.
- The applicants are expected to be starting the University for the first time in 2019.
- The candidates applying for QUT Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships, 2018 should submit the application form before the deadline.
- The recipients of QUT Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships, 2018 get a stipend of $7,500 per year for four years or for each semester for the first four semesters.
- The recipients should maintain GPA of 5.00 or higher and should remain enrolled for full-time for the continuation of the scholarship.