Details about Lincoln University Masters Scholarship
Lincoln University Masters Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand and Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000
Lincoln University Masters Scholarship is to support students working towards research based Masters degree at Lincoln University.
- Applicants of Lincoln University Masters Scholarship from New Zealand and Australia are eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates interested in research based Masters degree at Lincoln University must be in the full-time study program.
- The scholarships will be granted to students who become eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the awards.
- Applicants of Lincoln University Masters Scholarship are selected based on their Academic Merit.
- He/She is required to have a minimum grade point average of 7.0 equating to an A- 80% average.
- Applicant must provide certified copies of academic transcripts for all tertiary qualifications.
- Candidates must list out any Academic Prizes of Distinctions previously held.
- Applicants must submit a statement of research interests on a separate sheet.
- Two references with names and contact details.