Details about President's PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London 2024
President's PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London 2024 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All research fields offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Mar 2024. This scholarship is provided by Imperial College London and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + consumables fund . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Mar 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + consumables fund
The Imperial College London is offering fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships to applicants from the UK, worldwide, and from Imperial College London.
Eligibility for the President's Ph.D. Scholarships:
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate or integrated master's degree with a first class or equivalent, or be scheduled to acquire one if none has been attained.
- Candidates must hold a stand-alone Master's degree with distinction, or in the event that they do not, they must be able to show proof of exceptional achievement that will result in that degree.
- Candidates who have only completed one undergraduate degree or an integrated Master's degree are still required to have received a first class degree or its equivalent.
- Talented applicants from Imperial College London, the UK, and other countries are welcome to apply. Nationality is not restricted, yet certain departments might not be able to assist candidates from other countries.
- Only fresh Ph.D. applications are accepted for this program. A President's PhD Scholarship is not available for current enrolled Imperial PhD students.
Value / Benefits of the scholarship:
- Complete funding of tuition fee
- An annual stipend of £25,150 (2024–25 rate) to help with living expenses
- A £2,000 annual consumables fund for the first three years of study